In light of the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, The Delaware 38th District Republican Club felt it imperative to release the following statement:
The Delaware 38th District Republican Club completely and totally condemns the raid of Mar-a-Lago and the continued persecution of President Donald J. Trump by totalitarian Democrats. In light of this escalation, we call for the total disintegration of any agency, primarily the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which has participated in any of the following political persecutions campaigns:
1. The Perpetration of the Hillary Clinton-produced Russia Hoax
2. The First Impeachment of President Donald J. Trump
3. The Coverup of the Wuhan Leak and US-government-funded Origin of COVID-19
4. The Coverup of the Hunter Biden Laptop and all crimes detailed by Contents of the Hunter Biden Laptop
5. The Big Steal of the 2020 Presidential Election
6. The Perpetration of the Fedsurrection (otherwise known as “January 6th”)
7. The Persecution and Unlawful Detention of Political Prisoners of the Fedsurrection (otherwise known as January 6th)
8. The Second Impeachment of President Donald J. Trump
9. The Raid of Mar-a-Lago
The Delaware 38th District Republican Club also calls for more action than just “voting out” any Democrat or Republican perpetrating the anti-American interests surrounding any of these matters. Anyone involved in the listed political persecutions should be arrested and prosecuted with expediency to secure our Republic from the insidious monsters that have wrenched it from the American People’s control.
Internationalist forces and their allies intent on undermining the foundation of our Republic have crossed the Rubicon, and it is the express belief of the Delaware 38th District Republican Club that, should justice not be carried out swiftly on these matters by ALL our elected officials and leaders, nothing less than the future of the Union is on the line.
- Delaware 38th District Republican Club -
Do you live in the 38th District in Sussex County Delaware and are a Republican or thinking about becoming a Republican? Come to our next meeting! Our next meeting will be held on Monday, September 26th 630pm at the Bethany South Coastal Library, 43 Kent Avenue, Bethany Beach. Our club is open to new members who support Republican ideals and who reside in the 38th District.
Join 38th District Republican Club, Political Action Club
We meet monthly for meetings or events, please email for location
We welcome your support as we support conservative values and responsible government
To Donate Make check payable to:
PO Box 1371
Bethany Beach, DE 19970