You Are Invited to Support Senator Bryant Richardson to Launch is 2024 Campaign!
Join Senator Bryant Richardson this Friday November 17th at Janosik Park, 200 Front St, Laurel, DE 19956, 10a.m.
Please support Senator Richardson to continue to work for US!
"For the past nine years I have worked in the Senate to bring about changes to benefit the citizens of Delaware. I will be making my re-election campaign announcement on Friday, Nov. 17, at 10 a.m. in the Janosik Park, 200 Front Street, Laurel. I hope to see you there.
In my service as Senator from the 21st District, I have:
• Kept my promise to vote against tax increases.
• Made protecting the 2nd amendment a priority.
• Supported efforts to increase funding for police and corrections officers.
• Voted for increased benefits for our veterans.
• Passed legislation to combat human trafficking.
• Authored a resolution to instruct our youth toward drug-free lifestyle choices.
• Authored a bill to restrict the overreach of the governor following an emergency.
• Obtained funding for the Home of Hope, an addiction rehab center for women.
• Introduced Fairness in Women’s Sports legislation.
• Introduced a US Energy Independence Resolution.
• Fought for Parental Rights in education.
• Been a leading voice defending the dignity of life.
• Supported legislation to protect children from abuse.
My commitment is to honor God, protect life and preserve liberty for as long as the great people of Delaware give me the honor to serve."
- Senator Bryant Richardson
Would you like to become more involved in shaping the leadership and direction of the Republican Party in Sussex County? Become and Election District Captain! Fill out this form and return to the SCRC Secretary or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you want to get more involved locally? The 38th District, from Bethany to Millville to Selbyville and Fenwick, is looking for neighborhood Election District Captains as we gear up for 2024 Elections. YOU can make a difference! Email email@example.com for more information. Also, sign up for the State GOP e-Newsletters here.
Listen to WGMD 92.7 and 98.5 for local news!
Do you want to be part of the Solution and Stop the Regressive Progressive Creep?
Join the GOP - Good Ordinary People who have common sense and will put an end to the nonsense!
Join the 38th District Republican Club and Subscribe to our e-Newsletter. If you like what we do and stand for, consider sending us your financial support.
To Donate Make check payable to:
PO Box 184
Frankford, DE 19945
We meet the fourth Monday of the month, excluding holidays. For questions please
Upcoming 2023 Meetings:
November 27th - Club Meeting, Roxana Fire Hall
December 18th, Christmas Time and Wine Tasting Party, location TBD
January 25th, Joint 38th and 41st Dinner Meeting, Cripple Creek Country Club
We welcome your support as we support conservative values and responsible government.